Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful for a break!

Well, I've been working my tail off all break.
My online portfolio is almost done. The basic layout and everything is complete, just need to upload my portfolio pieces! I also still have to make a portfolio for interviews, so hopefully that won't take me too much time (at least not as much as figuring out that darn website!). It's only Tuesday though, so I've got time.
I have spent a large chunk of my time with the horses. Had a show in Perry, GA Friday and Saturday. It was a good time- we took several young horses, new combos, etc. Wasn't really expecting great results, but they all did better then expected. Here are some pictures taken by my friend, Katie, and (the one with the copyright) professional photographer Doug Shiflet.



 This is Hammertime's Happy Hour- he's a four year old and this was his second show. The first show he was a park horse, but we dropped him down to Country Pleasure. Can't wait til Spring with this guy...good things are coming his way!

 Johnny Cash was amazing, as always! He has been a consistent winner for our barn, with a variety of riders. He is awesome and really teaches people how to ride. He can handle me asking for everything he's a got down to novice riders, without missing a beat. He's truly one of a kind. (This is also him in the picture below)



We also took a juvenile and amateur rider with their respective horses. They both did wonderfully and came out with some nice ribbons!

If you're bored and want to see more horse pictures (including some of the wonderful Mac), head on over to our webpage, Gravel Hill Farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment