Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sprinkle some inspiration in my direction...


Lately, I’ve noticed that I’ve become un-inspired with life it seems. The stress of graduation, end of semester strain and the normal stresses of life have really worn me down lately. I’ve noticed it takes me much longer to do school work then it should, especially basic projects that should have me very excited about the future.

I’ve decided to combat this stress with an inspiration journal. One of my favorite blogs, NYC PR Girls, recommended keeping the journal as a way to stay sharp in the field. I’d never considered something as simple as inspiration to get me through these last few weeks as a full time college student (Next semester will consist of an internship and two classes). But we’ll see how it goes!

Although my journal/blog will not be centered wholly around PR, inspiration in the rest of one’s life will carry over to their professional life.

As my first Inspiration entry, I chose several quotes :
                -Mary Anne Radmacher

                -Steve Jobs

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
-Mark Twain
 Here' to the crazy ones. The misfits. The trouble makers. The rebels.....You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them....Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
 -Steve Jobs

Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun.
 -George Scialabra
Once I get started with quotes, it is very difficult for me to stop! I could have gone on for hours :) Hope these have left some others feeling inspired, I'm off to finish some school work!

No comments:

Post a Comment