Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Love


My inspiration for today is a photo of the Lovers Bridge in France. From my limited amount of research, I learned that couples attach a padlock to the bridge then throw the key in the Seine River to symbolize their love.

Love is such a complex emotion. There are many types of love and varying degrees, then add in past loves that never went away...it's a lot for one heart (and mind) to deal with!

In my life, I'm very grateful for the things I love. I have a wonderful family who I couldn't live without, an awesome boyfriend who has changed my perspective on so many things and been very good to me, amazing animals (including my horses-mainly Mac- and dogs-mainly Lyra-), and then all the little things you can't help but love.

Some of the little things I love include:
The first sunburn (hopefully a little one!) of the year
Cool weather and crunchy leaves
Cloudless Days
Fruit
The feel of dew covered grass on my bare feet
Finding cherries in my drinks from Sonic
NCIS marathons
Disney movies
The confidence you feel when wearing a new dress
My big, chunky sweaters
Foot massages
There are sooo many things in life to love, sometimes it's easy to be overwhelmed and forget how even the smallest things can make you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment