Friday, January 27, 2012

For my PR folks...

Whenever I have free time at my internship, I have been reading/catching up on my PR blogs and interesting information. Here are some of the links I found most interesting in the past week.


This blog is all about how to make your pitch stand out. Very valuable information for those of us who don't have media contacts yet!


This one is social media tips for the New Year. Although we're about to start February, it's ok to just begin New Years resolutions!


This blog is an interesting little nugget I found online about new ways the FBI is looking to patrol social media.


This has more information about social media.


Sorry readers....Not my best writing on display here. This is good information though and should definitely be read by those interested in PR and Marketing!

No comments:

Post a Comment