Monday, January 23, 2012

Updates on the Wedding



I've been engaged almost a month now and things are more than a little hectic.


On Jan. 9, I started the most wonderful internship at Liberty Life Magazine. So far, it's all been very interesting. I've been scheduling/coordinating photo shoots, writing blogs and covering events. I've also been working on articles (just two small ones) and will soon begin helping the art director with the design of the magazine! So incredibly excited! Definitely beats some of my friends internships, however that is just my opinion ;)


I also started my last semester of classes on Jan. 17! Very, very excited to almost be finished. The combination of internship, then hr commute, class, hour commute, trying to have a social life, ride horses be able to talk to my fiancé is proving to be difficult, and it's only going to get worse.


Speaking of the fiancé, we have started planning. If I can get my stuff together, I'll be updating the blog with some wedding stuff. Not everything though, need to have a small element of surprise.


Date: April 13, 2013


Location: Midway Historical Church


Reception: My House


Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment