Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Proposal

As many of you have already heard, Jay proposed to me on Christmas Eve :)Needless to say, we're very excited!
Since many have asked, here is a run down of how it happened:
On Christmas Eve, Jay and I met at for church. He then went back to my Nanas house to prepare for dinner and presents. I had to run to my parents and pick up some food. When I got back to Nanas, I knew something was up because his parents were there along with the rest of my family. Although we had been talking and had even been ring shopping, it still seemed like something in the distant future. After a few awkward moments, and some giggling from the Mothers, Jay looked over at me and said "Well....." There was a little speech, that of course made me cry like a baby, and then he got down on one knee :)

Obviously, I said yes.

Here is the most beautiful ring a girl could ask for

And the best guy I could dream of:

Although we haven't really started planning, we have decided to wait until April (6th or 13th) 2013 before getting married. More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment