Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rihanna and Chris Brown

As I was growing up, my Mother and Father taught me that only the lowest of men would ever strike a woman (and that women who strike men are just as trashy). My parents also taught me to forgive and forget. However, in a case of such a savage beating as there was between these two, it'd be best to not ever forgive or forget. 

The details of what happened the night that Chris Brown attacked Rihanna are not perfectly clear, the only ones who know what happened are those two. But it seems perfectly clear, he snapped and lashed out. She was beat, bloodied and left on the side of the road. 

Now, someone please explain to me WHY she is having anything to do with this crazy person?? I understand moving on enough to let the restraining order drop, but anything besides that is ridiculous. What happens the next time he gets angry? Does anyone else remember him tearing up a dressing room? That incident was less then a year ago. After he had gone to his priest for counseling, done community service and what ever else was supposed to make him a changed man. 

I have lost respect for Rihanna. Not only did she not press charges, but remember that song Love the Way You Lie? Ever read those lyrics and think about what they're saying? And now to add a cherry on top, she is working with the man who abused her. 

In my opinion, that is absolutely pathetic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment